- Street: Office No. - 228, 2nd Floor, B-Wing, Jai Ganesh Vision, Akurdi
- City: Pune
- State: Illinois
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 411035
- Listed: September 14, 2018 7:56 am
- Expires: 78 days
High Performance Fluoropolymers Market is expected to reach USD 6.71 Billion by 2026 from USD 3.51 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 6.7% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). High performance fluoropolymers are fluorocarbons containing polymers with extremely high performance material characteristics such as superior mechanical strength, excellent electrical insulation, low coefficient of friction, resistance against chemical environment and elevated temperature. Therefore it is used in various end-use industries such as industrial processing, transportation, electrical & electronics, medical and others.
high performance fluoropolymers marketThe high performance fluoropolymers market based on types has been categorized into PTFE, FEP, PFA/MFA, ETFE and others. The PTFE segment is expected to be one of the major contributors for the market growth during the forecast period. This is due to its superior properties such as very low coefficient of friction, high chemical and thermal resistance, high electrical insulation and suitable for high temperature applications. The market based on end-use industry has been segmented into industrial processing, transportation, electrical & electronics, medical and others. The industrial processing segment is expected to hold one of the largest shares of the market for high performance fluoropolymers during the forecast period. This is due to growing usage of high performance fluoropolymers in food processing, chemical processing, pharmaceutical processing, oil & gas industry, water treatment and other industries.
Geographically, the high performance fluoropolymers market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. North America is expected to be one of the largest markets duering the forecast period due to increased use of high performance fluoropolymers in electrical & electronics and medical industries. Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This high growth of this region is driven by emerging economies such as China and India.
The years that have been considered for the study are:
• Base year – 2016
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2017 to 2026
• High performance fluoropolymers market analysis and forecast, in terms of volume and value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the high performance fluoropolymers market.
• High performance fluoropolymers market segmentation on the basis of machine type, end-use industry and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• High performance fluoropolymers market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• High performance fluoropolymers market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the high performance fluoropolymers market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Hoovers, Factiva are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about high performance fluoropolymers market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the high performance fluoropolymers market globally.
Global high performance fluoropolymers marketplace is growing with the presence of major companies holding a large market share.
Some of them operating in the market are given underneath:
• The Chemours Company (US)
• Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan)
• Daikin Industries, Ltd (Japan)
• The 3M Company (US)
• Dongyue Group Ltd. (China)
• Solvay S.A. (Belgium)
• Gujrat Fluorochemicals Limited (India)
• Halopolymer OJSE. (Russia)
• Hubei Everflon Polymer Co., Ltd. (China)
• Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) (Saudi Arabia)
• Shanghai 3F New Materials Company Ltd (China)
Key Target Audience:
• High Performance Fluoropolymers Manufacturers
• High Performance Fluoropolymers Traders, distributors and Suppliers
• Regional Manufacturers Associations of High Performance Fluoropolymers Associations
• Government and
9 total views, 1 today